Sunday, August 5, 2007

4th tooth lost!


Preston obviously lost his first top tooth today. This time daddy pulled it. Whenever I have pulled a tooth in the past it seems to take me a few tries and there is soo much drama. This time Adam used Prestons very own pliers and even though P-bo was a little worried, it only took one try. The first thing Preston said after the tooth was pulled was "Hey, I can still whistle." I can't believe my babies are getting soo big. We will have a 1st grader this year. What will I do with my boy in school until 2:20pm every day. I know it will be good for me to have some time to spend with my daughter. Families are sooo fun!

2 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

LOOK AT THAT MOUTH!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I cant get over that picture of Adam standing there with plyers!! Pliers??

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

This is so adorable ang! I bet he looks so cute!!!