Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's a wonderful life 2008

We had a really fun New Years Party at the Cutright house. Being that New Years eve is also my fathers birthday, there is usually some festivities going on. I didn't get any pictures of us all playing on the wii but it was a blast. In the back yard there is a big bucket filled with silly string, noise makers, little poppers and fire crackers and we all run out at the same time and sabotage each other, it is hilarious, fun for the kids and the adults too!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and I am so thankful for good family and friends to share special experiences with. We have all had a few ups and downs in our lives and it feels soo wonderful to know we have each other to lend a hand or just an ear when it is needed. I have people in my life who are such good examples for me and my family, my children are lucky to still have grandma and grandpa around and also to live so close to cousins and close family. I know with all of the superb characters in my life 2008 will be grrrrreeeeaaaat!

No comments: