Tuesday, January 1, 2008




My son is the has so much courage. It takes a lot for him to realize he can get hurt. This past week he fell at the skate park and even with his helmet, he ended up with quite the shiner. The next day he was complaining that his tooth hurt and since his eye was taking all of my attention I didn't realize his cheek was swelling up. It was the Friday after Christmas and I could not find a dentist office open. I was soo luck to get a hold of an old neighbor who not only wrote a proscription but opened up his office on his day off to extract Prestons tooth! I felt so blessed to have his assistance in an emergency like that. Preston is still full of smiles despite all of his challenges. here are some fun pictures of my son Preston. (Don't mind the black eye or swollen cheek.)

1 comment:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I love Kalis pants. She is the true spawn of a forever MJ fan!! I am so happy you posted!